Give them the treatment they deserve!
We are professionally trained dog groomers that offer a calming, personalized dog grooming experience. Our fresh, soft water and professional dog grooming tools provide an exceptional grooming result.
We want to establish a loving relationship with your dog to reduce stress and anxiety about the grooming experience.
Rachelle Stewart started Pooch Haven Grooming & Doggie Daycare for the pure love of dogs.
Rachelle took a certification course through Pets Beautiful Grooming School in Thornhill, Ontario and has been grooming dogs since 2005. In this course topics included; grooming to CKC standards, product use, health hazards, sanitation, anatomy, pet health care, equipment proper use and maintenance. This course was invaluable and complemented her existing knowledge and natural abilities as a professional dog groomer.
Gift cards available now!
We now have gift cards available. Gift cards are a great way to give someone a gift they’d like for any occasion. Purchase your gift cards towards dog grooming, pet friendly Aloe Vera products (for people and pets), grooming tools and supplies. Aloe Vera customizable gift baskets are also available in any denomination. They make a great present for any occasion!
- Full grooms include cleaning ears, cutting nails, shaving the groin area, shaving the pads of the feet, shaving the top of the nose, haircut, bath and blow dry.
- We accept debit, cash, Visa, M/C and Discover.
- Dematting, extra long coat and HST are extra.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer flea baths.
- We require 24 hours notice for a change or cancellation of appointment. There will be a minimum $25.00 fee for all no-shows and last minute cancellations (see notice of cancellation below)
- We do not accept dogs with fleas. If fleas are found on your dog there will be a $10.00 clean-up charge and you may be called prior to the groom being complete to pick up your dog.
- We feel that anal gland expression is a veterinary matter.
Notice of Cancellation Fee
Pooch Haven Grooming & Doggie Daycare is implementing a cancellation and missed appointment fee for all clients effective immediately. A charge of $25 of the service will apply when 24 hours notice is not provided. We schedule our appointments to accommodate our clients needs and schedules therefore we ask that valuable time be treated with consideration. Pooch Haven understands that it is sometimes difficult to provide 24 hours notice before cancelling and will make some exceptions at our discretion.
We thank you in advance for your understanding of this policy.
Pooch Haven Grooming & Doggie Daycare